Jumat, 22 Juni 2012

Memories

Memories

When we are fight together ....
Promise .... promise ... and promises...

 U sent me this pic...

There's bad memories and there's joyful thing 
That time .. my transition begun 
Then I hurt someone else 
I don't wanna back into those

I don't wanna hurt him and I don't wanna be hurt anymore

Besides..... 

escape



For those joy ... just smell into his armpit :D

I can forget all those stuff (it's not as easy as I said)

I do not want to be messed up my mind like this .... messy



I'm sorry for U


I'm sorry .....

always keep ur smile ^^ 

Be happy and I'll be happy 

I remember U said
&
I always keep my smile ^_^)
Forgive me ....
Hope You're still invisible for me 
Thanks so much for your kindness



I have a new beginning 
and my heart will goon ....

My Husband to Be ^^
My Hubby




1 komentar:

  1. ki i always love u until my dying time. U dont give me a chance to be ur soulmate( husb....)

    BalasHapus